Tecno just launched the new budget-friendly smartphone know as Tecno Spark Power with a massive 6000mAh battery capacity.
The new phone features a 6.35-inch 2.5D Curved Glass Display with a resolution of 1548 x 720 pixels. And a waterdrop notch housing the selfie camera.
Tecno Spark Power comes with octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 SoC with 4GB of RAM and 64GB internal storage, expandable up to 256GB via a microSD card.
The phone features a triple-camera set up at the back, complete with a quad-LED flash setup.
The primary lens uses a 13MP sensor with an aperture rating of f/2.0, an 8MP wide-angle sensor and 2MP macro sensor. And we have 13-megapixel sensor on the front for taking selfies.
The Phone comes with a powerful 6000mAh battery that can last for a very long time.
The TECNO Spark Power runs on Android 9.0 Pie outside of the box with the HiOS 5.5 skin on the top.
Tecno Spark Power Specifications
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie) with HiOS 5.5
- Display: 6.35-inch (720 x 1548 pixels) HD+ 2.5D curved glass display.
- Processor: Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 12nm processor (MT6762)
- GPU: 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB internal storage, it support external memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Cameras Rear: 13MP + 8MP + 2MP
- Front Camera: 13MP
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Sensor: Fingerprint ID
- Dimensions: 75.98 x 158.5 x 9.17 mm
- Weight: 198.2g
- Battery: 6000mAh capacity
Tecno Spark Power Price And Availability
The smartphone is priced at Rs. 8,499 ($119/N42,840)
This phone is not yet available in Nigeria as of now. But we believe it will be available till next month.